Salon Manager for Windows Desktops & Laptops
Salon Manager is one of the easiest salon softwares on the market to use. The entire system can be easily learned the first day you install it. Our screens are streamlined and not cluttered with too many buttons and functions. Salon Manager is Beautifully Simple!
Save Time & Money
Salon Manager is the ONLY software on the market with patent(pending) Hair Color Formulating Software. This will save you time and money by reducing waste and giving you the appropriate amount of color. Our formulas take into consideration underlying pigments and gray coverage so you will not have to recolor, wasting time and money.
Our software will arm you with everything you will need to grow a successful business. Salon Manager is also equipped with plenty of security; salon owners and chair renters will be able to easily password protect all their salon information and decide what information to allow users to access.
FREE 30 Day Trial
Salon Technologies offers a 30 day FREE trial on the Salon Manager application. Just click the link below to download your FREE 30 Day Trial! After 30 days, just call us to purchase and register your new software putting yourself on the road to success.
** Note: Please read the install instructions below.
Salon Manager comes with 6 months of FREE support & maintenance. After your free period is over, you will be required to pay for maintenance & support for $186 anuually. Simply pay the renewal fee and another full year of support and software updates are yours. You will then be entitled to support services and software updates on an ongoing basis.
1. Right mouse click on the file “SMInstall.exe” once it downloads.
- On WindowsXP, just choose “Open” from the menu.
- On Vista/Windows7, choose “Run as administrator” and agree to any windows that pop up.
2. If you have an older version currently installed, it will prompt you to uninstall before installing the update. You should let it do this. Your database will not be removed, just SalonManager itself.
3. When installation is completed, press the “Finish” button for SalonManager, and the “Close” button for the zip extractor that was opened.
4. Reboot your computer.
Patent 7,877,294 (Posted February 9, 2011)